Hi there! My name is Lindsey. I'm a developer-in-training from Santa Cruz CA, helping people find happiness in their data at Looker. I'm passionate about UX design, linguistics, neuroscience, baking, and making fun things that work.
Some fun facts
- At least 90% human (the other 10% is up for debate - cat?)
- My favorite place in the world is the Scottish highlands
- I was (and still am) an aspiring Neuroscientist
- Cookies are my true weakness
- And of course, I love cats